Sporting Accidents

If you have an accident whilst playing or watching sport, you may be entitled to compensation. Although some sports carry a higher degree of risk and participants must accept some risk of injury, accidents are often preventable.

Typical examples where compensation may be awarded include accidents where a participant is over zealous, the equipment you were provided with was badly maintained or faulty, or if the playing surface was poorly maintained and this caused the accident in question.

Regardless of the severity of the injury, you may be due compensation. By pursuing a claim such as this, you may well help protect other people from suffering similar accidents in the future, ensuring a safer sporting environment for others.

Fosters Lawyers are experts in dealing with sports injury claims. Our team of highly experienced injury lawyers work on a No Win No Fee basis. We understand that when you suffer an injury that isn't your fault, you require special care and assistance ensuring that you recover both physically and financially. Come direct to Fosters Lawyers, a solicitors firm who are sensitive to your needs and will fight hard so that you receive the maximum compensation.

Sports Injury Claims - Our Service

Fosters provide expert legal advice and support, while always offering the following service:

  • On a No Win No Fee basis
  • We can also help you claim compensation for any further financial losses incurred as a result of the accident and injury. We can help you claim for the following:
    • Loss of earnings
    • Medical Expenses
    • Cost of care
    • Potential future losses.

Claim the compensation you are entitled to

Have you suffered an injury as a result of a sporting accident? Let Fosters Lawyers support you through the claims process and your rehabilitation, whilst ensuring you obtain the treatment you need and claim the compensation you deserve.

Call us on 0151 342 9828 or 0800 779 70 70 for a free consultation with one of our personal injury claim experts, contact us or start your claim here...