Employers have a duty of care to ensure that all employees are in a safe working environment whether that be on a construction site or even in the office.
Accidents can occur for a variety of reasons:
- When being given faulty or the wrong equipment to use
- By being given ineffective or no equipment to protect you
- By not being provided with a safe workplace
- By you or your fellow employees not receiving the appropriate training
Regardless of the severity of the injury, if you have suffered an accident or injury in the workplace, you may be due compensation. By pursuing a claim such as this, you may well help protect your work colleagues from suffering similar injuries in the future, ensuring a safer workplace for others.
Fosters Lawyers are experts in dealing with Accident at Work claims. Our team of highly experienced injury lawyers work on a No Win No Fee basis. Employees who have an accident at work need special care and assistance so that they recover physically and financially. Come direct to Fosters Lawyers, a solicitors firm who are sensitive to your needs and will fight hard so that you receive the maximum compensation.
Accidents at Work Claims - Our Service
Fosters Lawyers provide expert legal advice and support:
- On a No Win No Fee basis
- We can also help you claim compensation for any further financial losses incurred as a result of the accident and injury. We can help you claim for the following:
- Loss of earnings
- Medical Expenses
- Cost of care
- Potential future losses.
Claim the compensation you are entitled to
Have you suffered an injury as a result of an Accident at Work? Let Fosters Lawyers support you through the claims process and your rehabilitation, whilst ensuring you obtain the treatment you need and claim the compensation you deserve.